Lets embark on a trek to highest- Kalsubai Peak of Maharashtra standing at a height of 5400 Ft. Witness views of peaks like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad, & Harishchandragad, from the top. Traverse through the beautiful landscapes, & witness multiple waterfalls during this 6.6 km long trek. Enjoy the stunning views of the sunrise from the famous Kalsubai temple after reaching the summit
Kalsubai Trek Overview
Kalsubai Trek Region: Igatpuri, Maharashtra
Kalsubai Trek Starting Point: Bari Village (Base village)
Total Duration: 1 night and 1 day
Total time required for climbing Kalsubai peak: 3.5 – 4 hours (one way)
- Saturday Night: With Transportation (with transfers from Mumbai)
- Sunday: Without Transportation (from the base point- to Bari village)
Summit Height: 5400 Feet (Approx.)
Trek Distance: 6.6 km (One way)
Kalsubai Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Attractions During Trek: Panoramic views of Alang-Madangad-Kulang,Ratangad and Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
About Kalsubai Trek – Kalsubai Sunrise Trek:
Maharashtra consists of mystic mountains, lush greenery, & rich flora-fauna composition which are the main highlights of the place. The Kalsubai trek offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to conquer the highest peak of Maharashtra which is famous for its natural habitat and spellbinding views. While you enjoy exploring with the Kalsubai sunrise trek, you will get to visit the Kalsubai temple during sunrise which is surrounded by surreal greenery and a blissful environment.
About the Activity:
- Hop on to this exciting Kalsubai trek which is driven every Saturday and Sunday.
- If you wish to start your trek from Mumbai, from where you will be picked up in private vehicles, then you will have to opt for the Mumbai to Mumbai package.
- If you wish to opt for the without transportation package, then you will have to report to the base village directly.
- An experienced guide will accompany you during this exhilarating Kalsubai night trek.
- Transportation (if selected) will be on the shared vehicles as per the batch size.
- Observe the views of peaks such as Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad, Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad from the highest point.
- Witness the beauty of the Kalsubai temple when you embark on this trekking expedition.
Things not to miss at Kalsubai:
- Visit the auspicious temple situated on the summit to seek the blessings of Kalsubai Devi.
- Hop on this challenging and thrilling experience of trekking.
- Explore the lush green grasslands of Bari village.
How to reach?
- By Car/Cab: You can reach the location within a 19 minutes drive by covering up to 7.9 km of distance from Ghoti Budruk, Maharashtra.
- By Train: Take a train from the city center of Ghoti which runs from 9:55 AM and takes up to 32 minutes to reach Igatpuri.